At Pine Kirk & Utica Care Centers we realize that not everyone requires constant care. That’s why we designed our Supportive Living Program. It is a balance between assisted and independent living. Residents are able to maintain independence while secure in the knowledge that if they need assistance it will be available.
At Pine Kirk & Utica Care Centers we understand that the level of care needed varies by individual and also may fluctuate. Our skilled staff evaluates residents to provide the optimal care required without reducing independence. We want residents to enjoy the personal choice, dignity, privacy and individuality that were theirs before entering a care center.
Some of the Supportive Living Perks
- Supportive Living Residents have private rooms
- Personalized level of care
- Our Staff will dispense medications if needed
- Our Supportive Living residents may request meals or enjoy creating their own in the house kitchen
- Opportunity to participate in community on a volunteer basis
- Residents are within walking distance of local businesses (Bank, Post Office, etc.)
- Residents can receive assistance with other programs and services such as Health & Human Services or Social Security
- Transportation is provided for appointments