Pine Kirk & Utica Care Centers are licensed by the State of Ohio. We accept both men and women for extended and short term care. Each center is fully staffed to meet all of the physical, mental and emotional needs of our residents.
Pine Kirk & Utica Care Centers are able to accept difficult to place patients. We are equipped to handle Special Needs Patients with challenges such as brain injury, a behavior management problem, mental health issue, dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Both Pine Kirk & Utica Care Center offer the following Services:
- 24 Hour Professional Medical Care
- Physician on call 24/7
- Transportation to appointments
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Hearing Evaluations
- Vision Screening
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Carefully planned meals by dietary professionals
- Chaplain on Site
- Local churches provide for spiritual needs through regular visits, worship & Bible study
- Private pay, insurance, Medicare & Medicaid.